Advantages of APP:
1) App is actively downloaded by the user in the app store, and the user's download behavior is first based on the interest in the app content.
2) Most apps have social sharing capabilities that can further aggregate similar groups.
2. Strong interaction
1) App provides a richer form of expression than previous media, and the touch screen of smart devices has achieved an unprecedented interactive experience.
2) By embedding a social platform inside the app, user interaction and word-of-mouth communication can be realized, thereby enhancing user loyalty.
In the era of mobile internet, App is designed to take into account the user experience, and combines the characteristics of mobile devices (such as camera functions, positioning functions, sensors, etc.), and the novel features are more attractive to users.
4. Super user stickiness
Nowadays, no matter where you go, mobile phones don't leave. When you have time, you can take your mobile phone out and play it, even if you go to the toilet. App preemption is the user's fragmentation time. As long as the user does not actively delete, the app will remain in the user's mobile phone, and you have the opportunity to continuously disseminate information to the user.
1. High maintenance cost: Android and IOS are developed independently, and it is relatively troublesome to maintain;
2, the retention rate is low: the frequency of APP opening largely determines its retention rate, and may be uninstalled soon if it is not used frequently;
3, the promotion cost is high: APP does not have a certain reputation, the cost of promotion is high, and the cost of obtaining customers is high;
4. Uploading the APP path is complicated: uploading to the APP requires confirmation by the store or the application market.